Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. In these files, your IP address, session information, the pages you access, etc. data is stored. Thanks to cookies, your website preferences can be remembered, your session can be kept open, or you can be offered content that you are interested in. Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time on mobile devices and by whom they are placed. In this context, types of cookies can be listed as Permanent Cookies, Session Cookies, First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies.
3. COOKIES USED ON OUR INTERNET SITE
* Functionality Cookies: When you visit the website again, your language preferences, region selection, etc. allows to be remembered.
* Targeting / Advertising Cookies: MOSA Legal uses different first-party and third-party cookies for targeting and advertising purposes on its website. It is possible to block these cookies by changing the settings of your browser or by changing the cookie preferences as shown in this Policy.
* Mandatory Cookies: These are technical cookies that enable the website to work correctly and allow you to use its features. They are in the session cookie category. If these cookies are blocked, it results from the inability to use the website features. Your consent is not required for the use of mandatory cookies.
* Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to improve your website experience. Analytical cookies allow you to understand how you use the website (eg, which pages you have visited, the duration of your visit, etc.). You can improve the content we offer or change the website design.
4.CHANGING COOKIE PREFERENCES
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW NO 5.6698
"A) Learning whether personal data is processed,
b) To request information if personal data has been processed,
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad
d To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the law titled "Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data"
f) Request notification of the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred to the information that the missing or incorrectly processed data has been corrected or that the data has been deleted or destroyed upon the request of the relevant person,
g) To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
h) To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally. " as ruled. If you submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to our Company in accordance with the application procedures stipulated in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Officer, MOSA Legal will finalize your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, MOSA Legal may charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. You can find more detailed information about the processing of your personal data and ensuring data security by